Freedom from Addiction Inc. has been taking all precautionary measures to ensure the safety of both its staff and clients. The following protocols have been put into place at the facility:
- Prior to admission, a pre-intake is required. This is done over the phone and takes about 15-20 minutes.
- A Rapid Test is required within 24 hours of the intake date
- Rapid testing is conducted on site prior to client entering the facility for intake.
- Clients are to isolate for the first 72 hours at the facility prior to receiving their second rapid test. Once the second rapid test is clear- they are no longer in isolation.
- All staff are rapid tested and screened before entering the building for their shift.
- Masks are required in the facility.
- Freedom from Addiction Inc. has implemented hourly cleaning and sanitization of the facility – paying particular attention to high traffic areas and high touch areas.
- Due to the high number of cases and the vulnerability of our clients entering the facility, all visitations are suspended until further notice.
- Our medical detox program is only available if a client is choosing to complete residential programming (minimum 30 days or longer).