Effective Drug Addiction Treatment that Lasts
Freedom Addiction is the leading Drug Rehab in GTA
Drug addiction has more adverse effects than what appears on the surface. It wreaks havoc on your personal relationships, contributes to financial losses, work/job loss and even leads to social reclusion. Addiction has turned many lives upside down, however, it’s never too late to take charge of your life. Get help from experienced drug rehab professionals to shun away drug abuse and get your life back.
Know more about our drug addiction programs today.
What Leads to Addiction?
Drug addiction affects our brain and hampers decision making severely. With that being said, what transforms a habit into a serious addiction? There are many factors that lead to drug addiction:
- Family members with addiction history
- Delinquent childhood
- Loss of a loved one
- Depression or any other mental health issue
- Use of drug at a young age – Peer Pressure
Treating Drug Addiction
People believe that overcoming drug addiction involves strong willpower and nothing else. However, this isn't the case. When people use drugs, over time, it becomes a life-threatening habit. Their craving tends to get stronger and they become totally dependent on them. This desire for drugs continues to increase over time and quitting becomes very difficult.
The body's organs and functions start adapting themselves to the new drug. In such cases, people need to seek help from drug recovery programs to get back to their normal lives. A dedicated drug addiction program provides more than just will power. Medication, fitness regime and nutritional aid all come together to create a wholesome environment for drug addiction treatment.
Types of Drug Treatment Programs
- Residential Treatment – Residential treatment lasts for 30 to 90 days. Our clients get full-service treatment during the day right in their residency. The client remains at their residence as our professionals undertake drug addiction therapy.
- In-House/Hospitalization – Our facility has serene settings for drug addiction treatment where professionals monitor the health status of clients. The client stays at our facility for recovery, fitness training, nutritional program and more. Doctors provide proper medication to assist with the overall health of the client.
- Outpatient Program – It’s not a live-in treatment program but requires a considerable amount of time in our facility. The primary concern of this program is relapse prevention.
- Behavioural Counselling – Counselling helps in finding the root cause of drug use, allowing us to provide the perfect solution. Behavioural, multidimensional therapy and motivational interviews are crucial parts of behavioural counselling that further encourage abstinence from drugs especially after methadone detox.
We provide a serene and tidy environment for our clients. Our experienced professionals create a confident new you, ready to take on a new life. Call us today to begin your journey to recovery.