Drug Rehab Toronto
Freedom from Addiction in Toronto is an exclusive facility specializing in drug and substance abuse treatment. We believe that lasting healing happens when a will to get sober meets the right rehabilitation team. Customized and individualized treatment along with effective solutions is our focus. We want you and your loved ones to live the happy and meaningful life you deserve. Find out how our fully accredited staff and facility can help you or your loved one.
What is Drug Rehab?
A drug rehab centre is a specialized accommodation that provides treatment for substance abuse disorders or addiction. Clients can choose between two options:
- Out-patient drug rehab - The client is expected to attend treatment or counselling sessions every day for a certain number of hours, but is not required to live on the grounds. Many people struggle with outpatient addiction rehab because they find themselves stumbling upon the same triggers that led to their abuse in the first place. Although, it is a flexible addiction treatment option for individuals who have to continue going to work or school or are preventing relapse through continuing care after completing inpatient drug rehab.
- In-patient drug rehab or residential treatment - With this option, the client is admitted into the recovery home and lives within the facility until they have completed the addiction treatment. Here, they can enjoy a safe and serene environment complete with everything they’ll need and away from any external triggers. The immersive nature of a residential drug and alcohol rehab helps addicts focus on healing and working on ways to achieve long-term sobriety.
How Does Drug Rehab Work?
Freedom From Addiction’s drug rehab near Toronto follows a client-centred approach, which involves individualized addiction treatment plans designed to address the potential causes of drug addiction and a combination of multiple medical, psychological, and emotional therapies to support addiction recovery. The length of treatment in a drug rehab center can either be short- or long-term. It varies from person to person and depends on their specific treatment requirements and progress.
Most addiction treatment begins with a detox. Our drug rehab program offers medically supervised drug detox to treat numerous drug addictions, including:
- Cocaine Addiction Treatment
- Heroin Addiction Treatment
- Marijuana Addiction Treatment
- DMT Addiction Treatment
- Ecstasy (MDMA) Addiction Treatment
- GHB Addiction Treatment
- Opiates Addiction Treatment
- Methamphetamine Addiction Treatment
- Prescription Drugs Treatment
Drug detox is a critical step towards addiction recovery because it eliminates all traces of illicit substances in the body. Our medical team is on-site to monitor possible withdrawal symptoms and is trained to provide the necessary support to make the process as safe and comfortable as possible.
We understand that detoxing is not a substitute for holistic treatments as a solution to get to the root cause of addiction. We believe that addiction is a result of many contributing factors that led to one’s vulnerability and susceptibility to develop a dependence on drugs.
Our clients go through various addiction treatment therapies to help them deal with and gain clarity on their emotional or behavioural issues behind substance use. They also attend counselling sessions and other productive activities that teach them how to replace drug abuse with healthier coping mechanisms when faced with a difficult situation, lowering the chances of regression when they step into the real world.
Our Approach to Alcohol and Drug Rehab
We do not believe in breaking down the addict using harsh methods. Instead, we strive to build their lives back up, piece by piece through positive reinforcement and research-based therapy. The moment they walk through our doors, they will be greeted by friendly people. Our holistic approach coupled with expert medical supervision will guide them towards addiction recovery and a happier, more meaningful life.
Our drug rehab treatment Toronto offers:
- Medically Supervised Drug Detox
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Family Programs
- Individual Counselling
Drug Rehab Aftercare Program
Research shows that even the best treatment can fail if not followed by an effective aftercare program. Our aim is to provide every client with a tailored recovery program that goes beyond the 2-3 weeks you spend at our facility. We equip our clients with the tools necessary to transition back into society with a healthier outlook on life. Our comprehensive aftercare program prepares you to be able to handle any possible complications arising after the treatment. As well, our expert counsellors are readily available throughout your journey to remediate any concerns to avoid the risk of relapsing.
Relapse Support & Prevention
At Freedom from Addiction, we recognize that drug addiction is a chronic medical condition that requires continuous treatment to maintain one’s progress to remain sober. We do not consider relapsing as a failure of addiction treatment or as a weakness of a person’s strength or willpower.
Instead, we combat this by providing continuing care through individual counselling, cognitive behavioural therapy, emotional recovery, and other forms of encouragement through an outpatient drug rehab setup. Individuals who are in recovery are most vulnerable to relapse at least a year after completing addiction treatment, which is why continuing care is important.
Why Choose Freedom from Addiction Drug Rehab?
- Specialized and client-centred treatment programs
- A safe and caring environment
- Addiction education and group sessions
- A multi-disciplinary team of specialists
- 24-hour medical care
- Facility with modern amenities
- Sober Living Solutions
- High success rates
- Fully Accredited Facility
- Fully Accredited Staff
Leading Drug Rehab Treatment Centre Near Toronto
If you are looking for a Toronto addiction treatment program near you, we’ve got you covered.
Our beautiful and tranquil addiction recovery home is set in the Aurora-King City area, which is only a short commute from Toronto, Ontario. Our client-focused services and dedicated team of doctors, nurses, and addiction counsellors are here to support you through your recovery.
To learn more about Freedom From Addiction’s drug rehab program or to talk about how we can help you or a loved one overcome addiction, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us immediately. A member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.