Toronto Drug Rehab
Freedom From Addiction is located in Aurora, Ontario. We provide drug and alcohol addiction services to individuals struggling with substance abuse from across the province, including the city of Toronto.
In our drug rehab program, we believe that everyone deserves a second chance at life. The road to recovery may not be the easiest path, but you don’t have to do it alone. With the right support in place, you or your loved one will be able to achieve sobriety through a variety of different treatment methods.
Our expert team at Freedom From Addiction is here to support you and your family every step of the way. We understand that every experience with addiction is just as unique as the individual struggling with it. Different people respond to different types of treatments, which is why we offer a range of services that are tailored to each patient’s individual needs.
The first step to recovery is accepting that you need help. Our drug rehab program (available to anyone in the Greater Toronto Area) is here to give you the fresh start that you’re looking for. Call our 24/7 hotline or enter your phone number/email on our website to receive a call/email from one of our treatment specialists. We value your privacy, so we guarantee that your call will be kept completely confidential and free of charge.
While you’re here, take this opportunity to learn more about the different services offered at our addiction rehab centre.
Our Toronto Drug Rehab Services
Our medical detox centre puts patients through a detoxification process, which removes every trace of substance and alcohol in their system using medication and organic procedures. At Freedom From Addiction, detox is done in the supervision of doctors to handle the withdrawal process. Our goal is to provide a safe detox for the following:
- Opiates, including Heroin, Methadone, Codeine, Oxycontin, Demerol, Percocet etc.
- Sedatives, including Librium, Valium, Xanax, Klonopin etc
- Club drugs
- Other prescription and psychoactive drugs
Residential Addiction Treatment
Sometimes the road to full recovery is difficult when the patient is surrounded by temptations. Our in-patient and residential addiction treatment allows them to fully commit to the process without the distractions of the outside world.
Before qualifying for this service, the patient will go through the following steps:
- Pre-admission screening
- Accommodation and full board catering
- Physical assessment, including lab and blood work
- Biopsychosocial history and assessment
- One-on-One sessions
- Behavioural and Chemical compulsive tendencies assessment
- Summary and conclusions and a direction forward
- ADAT Assessment
After the assessment, the patient will be admitted into our Toronto drug rehab, which offers a more relaxed environment that resembles the comforts of home. They will follow a programme specially developed based on the results of their evaluation. This includes:
- Peer support groups
- Substance use monitoring with regular drug tests
- Clinical case management, which ensures the patient is receiving everything they need
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
Addiction Recovery Programs
Our drug addiction recovery program offers a holistic approach to client health and recovery. We concentrate on identifying the true causes that led to their addiction and tailored our therapies to support their healing.
- Continuing Care – There is no magic fix all in treating any medical condition. Addiction is no exception. We are aware that relapse is a possibility and that recovery is a work in progress. Our 12-month Aftercare Program provides valuable ongoing emotional and social support for clients in sobriety as they transition back into everyday life.
- Emotional Recovery – Toronto drug rehab uses a person-centric approach to help clients overcome the psychological scars of their addiction, forgive themselves, and allow themselves to move forward.
- Family Programs – Freedom From Addiction aims to restore relationships ruined by addiction. We also provide tools, such as family therapy, that they need to identify codependent behaviour and the cycle of addiction in the family.
- Intervention Assistance – Holding an intervention for a loved one’s addiction is a bold step towards healing and recovery. Our Toronto drug rehab specializes in performing safe, non-judgemental interventions that can help addicts and their loved ones open honest channels of communication.
- Life Skills Education – This programme focuses on restoring the patient’s confidence and self-esteem and giving them the capabilities to lead a sober life. These include a variety of essential skills, such as communication and interpersonal skills, resilience and healthy coping strategies, self-awareness and empathy, creative thinking and critical thinking, decision-making and problem-solving, assertiveness and self-control.
- Counselling - Our Toronto drug rehab offers individual and group counselling or psychotherapy to help patients and family members handle depression, anxiety, trauma and other mental illnesses. They can also address anger management, grief, bereavement and loss, stress management, low self-esteem and self-confidence, as well as relationship challenges.
- Relapse Prevention - Even after going through treatment and therapy, recovering addicts run the risk of giving in to the urges of their disease. Our relapse prevention strategy has detailed preemptive measures based on the teachings of Terry Gorski’s Relapse Prevention Plans.
Freedom From Addiction Toronto Drug Rehab Program
The journey towards healing and recovery from addiction is a challenging one. The secret to its success partly lies in choosing the right treatment facility that can go above and beyond the guidance and expert care you expect. At Freedom From Addiction, we are passionate about doing everything we can to pave the way for healing and recovery, not only for our patients but for their family and loved ones, too.
Are you ready to turn over a new leaf? Let our Toronto drug rehab program help you. Give us a call today.